Four Stripes are proud to have recently launched a new website for Stargate Shopping Centres.
Our main goal and purpose was to:
• Increase digital presence for each unique location
• Centralise all tenant (shops) and centre information
• Clearly, display centre information based on each specific location (5 locations)
• Create a straightforward user experience for visitors to source tenant information
• Highlight competitions, giveaways and promotional material across each centre independently
• Clear SEO strategy to divide each centre by location
• Open up communication for shoppers and the centres
The website is completely custom with a beautiful and simple (UX) user experience design. With clear navigation and layout, the design is responsive across the board – from a 27inch iMac to the smallest smartphone screen.
The tenants’ independent pages include a custom categorisation, so users can view all shops that are in that specific category, quickly and easily. Each tenant has a beautiful unique page that they can display their general information and showcase their business with photographs, latest specials and offerings.
The website had been thoroughly planned before the coding and development stage commenced. We built a prototype and tested user experience to ensure the owners, tenants, shoppers and site management were all considered.
We thank Stargate Shopping Centres for the opportunity to dream up, design, prototype, build and populate their website. We have thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience and we are proud to report the 20% growth in traffic month on month, since launch.
You can view our portfolio item, or visit the website