Graphic Designer / Creative Expert
Our agency is experiencing growth and we’re looking for the right creative talent to grow with us. If you’re flexible and ready to dive into your next creative challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Working from our Subiaco Office, you will have access to the latest technology and software. Your role will encompass all aspects of marketing and advertising as it applies to brand design and management.
A fast paced role, this position is best suited to a technically minded problem solver who likes to multi-task and can keep calm when the pressure rises. You will enjoy applying your skills across advertorial, sales material, eDM, digital/web design, social media graphics, brand projects and general graphic design duties.
You will have great ideas, as well as being confident and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) on a Mac platform. You will need to use the Microsoft Office suite of programs from time to time and have a good handle on using social media platforms.
On a personal level, you are ready to learn interested and organised with the ability to juggle multiple design briefs at a time. You are motivated and able to work with minimal supervision. You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail with the ability to proof your own work.
- Strong skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Take briefs from start to finish
- Skilled in layout and design
- Skilled at rolling out new brand creative
- Fantastic typography and formatting skills
- Ability to write clear precise emails
- Preferably has experience in an agency environment
- Ability to follow a brand style guide
- Good understanding of web/print output
- Knowledge of web content management systems (primarily WordPress)
- Honest, hardworking, organised and reliable
- Full-time availability pending trial
Submit your CV, portfolio and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line:
‘I’m your new designer because…’